Sunday, February 5, 2012

Known Knowns, Known Unknowns, Unknown Unknowns

I receive many questions, many of which I share with some Cinelli very knowledgeable/expert friends to obtain feedback. Sometimes it's difficult to arrive at a satisfactory answer.

As I said to a friend regarding Cinelli, borrowing a quote:

"There are known knowns; there are things we know we know.

We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know"



I invite you to contribute by sending in photographs of your Cinelli bike, illustrations, personal stories, and articles about Cinelli bikes and components.

Thanks for stopping by.

I can be contacted at veronaman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment